IBM, Oracle, Metastorm and Progress To Speak at BPM-CON on June 29
‘The Future of BPM,’ an online conference for Business Process Management will be held June 29, and will attract some 1,000 IT executives and business managers. BPM experts from IBM, Oracle Corp., Metastorm and Progress Software will present, according to the event’s producer Integration Developer News.
The Future of BPM,’ an online conference for Business Process Management will be held June 29, and will attract some 1,000 IT executives and business managers. BPM experts from IBM, Oracle Corp., Metastorm and Progress Software will present, according to the event’s producer Integration Developer News.
The BPM-CON online series aims to help both IT and business decision-makers, and presents:
- overviews of the latest and most-popular BPM technologies,
- detailed BPM case studies, and
- proven Best Practices for using BPM to boost efficiency, eliminate waste, improve customer service and even tap into new profit opportunities.
“BPM-CON always aims to show IT and business executives how they can use BPM to solve the challenges they’re facing today, and be ready for those coming tomorrow,” said IDN Publisher Tom Donoghue. “That’s why BPM-CON continually attracts a strong mix of IT architects, business analysts, consultants and line-of-business managers – from both corporations and the public sector,”
At “BPM-CON: The Future of BPM’, online attendees will learn
- How to use BPM / EA to eliminate departmental silos
- Ways to improve access & accuracy of data
- Steps to uncover hidden ‘cost centers’ and ‘revenue traps’ that drain profit
- Steps to rapidly respond to changing policies & regulations
- Options for using BPM in the Cloud -- that are quick, scalable and secure
Executives appearing at BPM-CON: The Future of BPM’ include
IBM—Dr. Angel Diaz, Vice President, BPM and Connectivity;
Oracle—Dan Tortorici, Director, Oracle BPM Products
Metastorm—Kevin Haugh, Vice President Product Marketing and Management
Progress Software—Dr. M.A. Ketabchi, Vice President, Strategy (founder of Savvion)
Register for June 29th ‘The Future of BPM’ online event at no charge
Founded in 2002, Integration Developer News (IDN) has an active participant base of over 61,000 industry professionals. IDN presents news, expert interviews and online events that address SOA, ESBs, BPM, Cloud Computing, Governance, Enterprise Open Source, and Mainframe SOA. In the past 3 years, IDN has produced events attracting more than 27,000 registrations from IT and business decision-makers