ESB-CON: Rescheduled for March 2
ESB-CON: Due Diligence Day will, for the first time in one place, bring together all the top players in the Enterprise Service Bus sector to deliver their vision and Use Cases of how ESBs will transform SOA and Enterprise IT.
ESB-CON Content Focus: Presenters will deliver a message tailored for enterprise managers and technical professionals that explains how ESBs will impact your current software development and integration tasks. ESB-CON attendees receive useful, hands-on information from all the leading ESB vendors and enterprise users. In short, you will hear answers to 3 key ESB "due diligence" questions:
* How do leading vendors define their ESB (components, services, etc.)?
* How do ESBs help me improve my existing architecture?
* How can ESBs help to ease the transition to web services and/or SOA?
ESB-CON Overview for Attendees: ESB-CON will provide CxOs, architects and developers an unmatched a one-stop opportunity to conduct a wide-range of due diligence tasks on ESBs, including:
1. Learn about a variety of ESB solutions (commercial software, Open Source, support services) from leading providers.
2. Get in-depth feature previews for how ESBs support mediation between various legacy, web services and SOA assets.
3. Learn about early ESB deployment and Use Cases.
4. Download technical data and supporting documents.
5. Ask questions of presenters and exhibitors.
6. Download sample ESB code.
ESB-CON Sponsors Benefits: Attendees and exhibitors participating in ESB-CON will receive several important benefits:
1. A cost-effective and powerful way to capture the attention of a wide range of ESB-interested IT executives.
2. An independent, 3rd-party vehicle for meeting new prospects, which vendors then can follow-up with on an individual basis.
3. Ongoing Worldwide Prospect captures - The ESB-CON presentations and booths remains live for six months until the next ESB-CON and will continue to track & report visitor information to your marketing team.
4. Provides attendees a "One stop shop" for the latest info on ESB and the companies that are working to define this technology.
ESB-CON "Virtual Conference" - How It Works: Virtual conferencing is the newest, most innovative and cost effective way of providing conference attendees, vendors and presenters, all of the advantages of attending a "Real World" conference, without the traditional costs and hassles of participant time and travel.
Attendees: To register for this free event, email ESB-CON Attendee with 'ESB-CON Attend' in the subject line. The ESB-CON website will go live next week.
Sponsors/Vendors: For more info on how to participate in ESB-CON email ESB-CON Info with 'ESB-CON Info' in the subject line. Early Bird Sponsorship rates in effect till January 21, space is limited.